Announcement

Collapse

They're Back!

The world famous GoJD Forums return in wondrous splendour with a brand new look and hardly any content! So get cracking and introduce yourself in the General Chat Forum.

Login with your GoJD account details to start posting. Create an account here: Join the GoJD
See more
See less

Cooksongold Silver Beaded wire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooksongold Silver Beaded wire

Hold the front page!

New discount added for Gold members by Cooksongold (The whole lot as well, not just manufacturing costs) - 15% on Silver Beaded wire
    Owner of GETi Titanium Rings and Laser Engraving and head honcho at The Guild of Jewellery Designers
    www.geti.co
    Join The GoJD

Oh good - now it will only be twice as expensive as anywhere else...

Comment

Originally posted by mizgeorge View Post
      Oh good - now it will only be twice as expensive as anywhere else...
      Where do you buy it from George? I just did a quick search out of curiosity and found some 2mm/12 gauge on Kernowcraft @ £13.50 inc VAT for 10cm and Cookies is £9.10 inc VAT for 10cm. The discount doesn't look like it's added to my account yet, but that would make it £7.74 after discount from Cookies
      Owner of GETi Titanium Rings and Laser Engraving and head honcho at The Guild of Jewellery Designers
      www.geti.co
      Join The GoJD

Comment

In case you haven't seen this elsewhere, all Gold member accounts need to be updated manually one at a time and Cooksongold are doing this as we speak. If you need to order some and it isn't on your account yet, they will apply it if you phone the order in.
        www.geti.co
        Join The GoJD

Comment

Try Rashbel. They've always been the cheapest for pearl wire - though I admit Cookies have come down a bit since the days when they were charging almost three times as much for the same thing.

Comment

Working...
          X