Announcement

Collapse

They're Back!

The world famous GoJD Forums return in wondrous splendour with a brand new look and hardly any content! So get cracking and introduce yourself in the General Chat Forum.

Login with your GoJD account details to start posting. Create an account here: Join the GoJD
See more
See less

Restructuring Odissa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restructuring Odissa

We've added a new category group to the Odissa selling platform, Odissa Select, and any Gold member is now automatically able to setup a shop on Odissa as part of their membership.
    Before this, I was probably a bit harsh on applicants and playing God a little as to which images I found to be of acceptable quality.

This isn't to say that image and product quality aren't still important, but I feel that we can still maintain enough quality in the Odissa Select categories and a bit of exclusivity at the same time.

GoJD members make some fantastic jewellery and we need to encourage that as much as we can by allowing more members on the platform, which in turn helps gain traffic to the site, create a buzz and increase sales for everybody.

Odissa Select will still be curated, more so than the other categories so, if anything suspect appears in them, then it will be delisted until improvements are seen to have been made.

If you would like to open a shop on Odissa or have previously applied and not been successful, please follow this link to open your account.

If setting up a shop is a bit daunting for you, we can offer a shop set up service for £60 from your provided information including adding 10 products for you. Please contact me for details.
    Owner of GETi Titanium Rings and Laser Engraving and head honcho at The Guild of Jewellery Designers
    www.geti.co
    Join The GoJD

Silver GoJD members are still welcome to list products on Odissa with either the free package or a subscribing package, free packages are not eligible to receive public commission requests though.
    Owner of GETi Titanium Rings and Laser Engraving and head honcho at The Guild of Jewellery Designers
    www.geti.co
    Join The GoJD

Comment

Working...
    X